Monday 27 February 2012

LAST TEST OUT!!

This morning I have done my last test out at IIS by using CCTV, 150w infrared light and reactTVIsion. It was successful as well, but the 150w infrared light has made the whole tabletop became red in colour even the screen. It made my interface hardly to be seen. So, I try to replace the 150w infrared light with the infrared light from IIS(Interaction Incubation Room) and test out again. After several time of test out by positioning the lights into different position and it worked as well. Yes, finally...Hope it still work nicely during my final presentation.
Using 150w infrared light- Make installation getting red in colour

Marker successfully tracked

Set up with 150w infrared light

Using IIS infrared light

Multiple marker tracked

IIS infrared  lights positioning

No comments:

Post a Comment