Tuesday 28 February 2012

Compile and finishing...

Time for compilation and finishing. I went to print out the visual for my tangible object and work on it. Besides, I also finish up all the sound effect adding into the project. Throughout the project, I really learn a lot and gain different experiences throughout the process especially in this interactive installation. I found that we lack of related resources like equipment for this installation. Besides, the awareness toward electromagnetic radiation field is being neglected. I hope that through my installation it could successfully raise up the issue and aware public about EMR. And now, it time for presentation preparation. All the best to my fellow classmates and hope my project workout nicely during the presentation later on. 
Tangible object

No comments:

Post a Comment