Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Tabletop Done...

Wow...Finally...I just get my wooden cabinet from Mr. Carpenter. It's look so nice and solid. However, it really cost me. RM 430 after discount. It's ok as long as I get to present my project nicely on it. Besides, I get it free for the acrylic glass. The cabinet was being dismantled after uncle teach me the way to set up the cabinet so that it will be easy for me to bring it to college. It is very easy to set up the cabinet with electronic hand drill. So, the next thing I need to do is to write a request letter to the college in order to get the permission to storage my tabletop at IIS. It will be more convenient for me when doing my test out at IIS instead of keep dismantle the cabinet every time.
My Wooden Cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment