Tuesday 10 January 2012

Meet Mr. Carpenter...

One and a half month left to the deadline. It is time to send my mechanism for construction. I was meeting up with my father's friend who is a carpenter that been responsible in designing and constructing all the cabinet for my house. I brought the mechanism plan together and explained to him the actual size of cabinet I need for my tangible interface tabletop. There's no problem in constructing the cabinet but uncle told me that I might need to find the acrylic glass by myself because it is quite expensive to cut a small piece of acrylic glass. He also suggested me to get the acrylic glass from advertising company. Luckily, I have a relative who work at advertising company and he said he could get a piece for me.
Explaining mechanism plan

Showing the actual size and material for the cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment