Monday 14 November 2011

Engine Restarted..."F.Y.P"

"Begin & Last"

This will be the begin of my final year project and also will be one of the last project for my academy life. What is my idea?? Actually the idea and progression should be bringing forward from last semester to this semester. However, I'm not really satisfied with the previous idea. Apart from that, after received the feedback from lecturer, I decided to restructure and rethink my idea, concept so as the execution way.( actually I'm not confident in create a commercial video as proposed in last semester.So...I decided to rethink again) My topic will still remain the same but now I will focus on create the awareness of Electromagnetic Radiation Field instead of promoting Scalar Energy. I have come across many ideas yet it is still too surface. *Banned*...After several time of meeting with lecturer ,finally... idea was "LOCK". Time to start planning. The issue that troublesome me is the way of execution of my awareness campaign but luckily after discussion with my lovely classmate, I have an idea on how to execute it. Unbelievable, I'm going to create a tangible interface for my awareness campaign.  *Gosh* TANGIBLE INTERFACE!! That's mean i need to build the tangible tabletop by myself and the programming part. Bless me...I really hope that I can achieve it. Time to challenge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment