Tuesday 22 November 2011

Come Across...

Before confirming on the final idea, I had actually come across with different aims and ideas concerning EMR issue. However, after further research, I found that there are two bipolar views regarding the possibility of EMR causing cancers, tumor and other disease. Because of this, I had reviewed my projects. I decided to shift my project direction into creating awareness regarding EMR instead of telling the users the impact and consequences of EMR on our bodies. On the previous ideas, the main focus is to telling public how EMR harm our bodies and the consequences of EMR in distort the balance of body's electromagnetic field. However the aims now is to raise up public awareness and concern toward this issue where it seem wasn't be concerned in Malaysia yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment